The Element 5" is a light, durable and high performance FPV freestyle/racing quadcopter made out of high quality 3K carbon fiber. We took our time in designing this quadcopter into a simple, compact design to ensure that it encompasses everything associated with freestyle and racing. We collaborated with a variety of well-known FPV Pilots around the world to design a product that would meet your demands.
The Element 5" has a simplistic element to it with easy to replace parts yet was created to be extremely durable. One of the quad’s unique features includes the XT60 holder which secures your battery connector using a small carbon fiber plate. Often when racing the battery connector will hit the props even when secured to zip ties or similar which is why the XT60 can be so valuable.
As mentioned, the Element 5" is designed with easy to replace parts. The removable uni-arms are two separate arms that come together permitting the quad to be light weight. This frame features an FPV camera holder that firmly holds the FPV camera to protect against hard crashes. Another item featured is the new Xhover PDB allowing wiring to be nice and clean. The goal is to make ESC replacement fast and give you the option of running two Pololu voltage regulators.
The Element 5" has the option of running an HD cam to record your vibration free video such as the GoPro, No Vibration Mount is needed with this frame.
Airframe: 102g with all hardware and PDB
AUW: 300g Including all electronics(Not including GoPro or Battery)
- 1x Xhover Carbon Fiber Top Plate (with Xhover logo printed on plate)
- 1x Xhover Carbon Fiber Main Plate
- 2x 26mm Carbon Fiber X Plates for FPV Camera mount
- 1x XT60 Carbon fiber holder
- 1x Arm support bottom plate Carbon Fiber
- 2x Uni Arms Carbon Fiber
- 1x Xhover PDB 36mm board (Nylon Mounting hardware is included)
- 1x XT60 PigTail
- 6x Black 35mm Aluminum Standoffs
- 6x Red nylon lock nuts Aluminum
- 1x set of Black High Quality Steel hardware
- 1x Neoprene Tape for HD Cam
- 1x Xhover LiPo Strap