The 200 Class FPV Mini through the machine quadcopter frame is the latest multirotor offering from Tarot and as you would expect this little machine is packed with excellent design features. The frame is a 3 piece PCB style frame that includes a fully loaded PDB (printed distribution board) with the added bonus of speed controller, motor and FPV equipment direct soldering terminals, meaning your installation will remain super neat and tidy.
The landing skids and FPV camera mount of the mini 200 frame are manufactured from the same fiberglass board as the main deck and also include direct soldering terminals to solder the skids and camera mount directly to the main deck giving you a rock solid frame! The frame assembly also incorporates a pre soldered XT30 connector (male and female).
- Printed circuit board design
- Fully loaded PDB for ESC's, motors and FPV Gear for super neat installation
- Wide range of motors and props up to 2208 series, suits 5 inch props
- Main skids are soldered to increase frame strength
- Pre soldered XT30 battery connector